The address of our website is: https://sacrusmundus.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site we will keep track of Location, IP address and browser type. When you subscribe to our newsletter we ask you to provide information including your name and email. We will use this information for purposes such as send you information about your account and send you promotional messages.
Web and Hosting
Sacrusmundus has an SSL encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that have been contracted to webempresa.com
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
• Presence in networks: Sacrusmundus.com has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
• Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Sacrusmundus.com will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Sacrusmundus.com may inform its followers, when the law does not prohibit it, by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
• Data extraction: In no case will Sacrusmundus.com extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so is specifically and expressly obtained.
• Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Sacrusmundus.com will help and advise you to this end in the to the best of your ability.
How long we keep your data
Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Subscriber data to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
User data uploaded by Sacrusmundus to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
What rights do you have over your data
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of Sacrusmundus.com or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
• Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Sacrusmundus.com if it is treating your data.
• Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
• Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Sacrusmundus.com for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to oppose the treatment: Sacrusmundus.com will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they have to continue treating.
• Right to data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another firm, Sacrusmundus.com will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
• Right to erasure of the data: and except legal imperative they will be erased after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Sacrusmundus.com is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Security Manager of Sacrusmundus.com (the owner) or to the data protection authority that corresponds, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times, you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, in whole or in part, the data stored on the website. You just have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
Sacrusmundus.com adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. The IP address of the visitors, the ID of the logged in users, and the username of the access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of logging conditions are login attempts, disconnect requests, suspicious URL requests, site content changes, and password changes.
You must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Sacrusmundus.com cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Owner of the website
• Javier Romero
• c / Aguamarina 61 28905 Getafe
• Email: email@example.com
• Purpose of website: Promotion of products related to wargames.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, administrators can access subscriber information, such as your name and email address.
What we share with others
We share information with others who help us manage services for you:
We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user’s browser, referring site, and site URL (in addition to other information directly provided by the commenter, such as their name, username, email address, and the same comment).